“Teams have to depict their company culture in a sculpture using a variety of mixed media and some serious imagination.”
Team Building Event
- Learning experience
- Expressing the company vision
|Numbers:||10 - 600 participants|
|Location:||Indoors or outdoors|
|Times:||1.5 to 3 hours|
- To warm up a team and breakdown inhibitions
- To provide a light-hearted opportunity for individuals to express themselves creatively
- To energise team meetings
- To learn new skills as part of a team
How it works:
Art tutors will demonstrate and explain the various techniques to create a sculpture. Next participants will decide which medium and style they want to use and begin their own project. Projects can take from one hour to three hours.
Sculpture subjects are based around business messages and themes and teams will brainstorm to come up with their own plan of action.
There are two main ways this activity can work. Either the group can work in teams on a number of sculptures or they can create one big sculpture that comes together at end.
All the final pieces will be displayed at the end of the session and teams must present their work to the rest of the group. A winning sculpture can be selected by our art tutors if appropriate.
The array of sculptures is always amazing and the different ways groups depict the same message is always diverse.
- Event Manager
- Experienced sculpture tutors
- Pre event planning
- Tools and equipment
- Disposable table covers, aprons & gloves
- Sculpture and art materials
- £5 Million public liability
- Transport & Mileage