‘A culinary experience where the whole group will learn a new skill and have fun together, creating a two course meal.’
Team Building Event
- Team work
- Learning experience
|Numbers:||10 - 70 participants|
|Times:||2 - 3 hours
Our fun, hands-on and informative cooking experience will improve your staff’s
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Self Esteem
How it works:
Our professional chef will brief the participants on how to make a selection of tasty dishes. Each team must prepare and cook two courses. This can be a starter, main or dessert.
This is a great activity with lots of scope for learning and being creative.
Optional – Ready steady cook style.
For those who are feeling adventurous we can change the format to a ‘ready steady cook’ style event. Teams will have to make one of their courses from a pick of mystery ingredients.
Teams can ‘break bread’ and enjoy their cooking at the end of the session. Culinary activities create an environment that promotes creativity, communication and co-operation among participants.
- Experienced Chef and assistants
- All equipment
- Disposable aprons and hats for all
- All ingredients
- Mobile kitchen equipment
- £5 Million public liability insurance
- Transport & Mileage
We supply food, utensils and everything required to run the session and generally two people to run the event. We can operate in a hotel conference room using our mobile mini ovens, or in a fully equipped kitchen. We can liaise with the venue to check suitability.
- All electrical goods are tested and we follow all health and safety regulations.
- Ingredients can be tailored to fit in with times of the year or cultural themes.
- We hold current food and hygiene certificates
- Cooking equipment includes: mini electrical oven and hot plate. These are staffed at all times in an allocated area