“A culinary workshop where the whole group will learn a new skill and have fun together, creating a selection of Spanish ‘Tapas’ for a perfect party.”
Team Building Event
- Learning experience
- Getting to know your team
|Numbers:||10 - 100 participants|
|Times:||1 - 2 hours
Our fun, hands-on and informative cooking experience will improve your staffs
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Self Esteem
How it works:
Our professional chef will demonstrate how to make a selection of stylish and tasty Spanish Tapas. Then he will hand over to the group to have a try for themselves. Groups will need to copy the chefs’ examples and create a new ‘Tapa’ of their own creation. This can be a competition style event if required with our chef and catering assistants being the judges.
The final ‘Tapas’ creations can be served at pre-dinner drinks or as a final snack before guests depart. Food always brings people together. Culinary activities create an environment that promotes creativity, communication and co-operation among participants.
The ‘Tapas’ can be a hot and cold selection, as we provide mobile equipment for the group to cook hot options.
- Experienced chefs and assistants
- All equipment
- Disposable aprons and hats for all guests
- All ingredients
- Mobile kitchen equipment
- £5 Million public liability insurance
- Transport & Mileage
We supply food, utensils and everything required to run the session and generally two people to run the event. We can operate in a hotel conference room using our mobile mini ovens or in a fully equipped kitchen. We can liaise with the venue to check suitability.
- All electrical goods are tested and we follow all health and safety regulations.
- Tapas ingredients can be tailored to fit in with times of the year.
- Cooking equipment includes: mini electrical oven, microwave and hot plate. These are staffed at all times in an allocated area.