“Can your team design, create and choreograph a fashion show? Well now is your chance to give it a go with our Cat Walk Challenge”
Team Building Event
|Numbers:||10 - 250 participants|
|Times:||2 - 4 hours
- Encourage creative expression and imagination
- To provide a light hearted opportunity for individuals to get really creative
- To create a result the whole group has achieved.
How it works:
Each team table will have the basics to plan and make some initial designs including a dressmaker’s mannequin. They will need to purchase materials from a textile shop to achieve their objectives. Extra equipment is also provided and must be paid for and booked in advance. For example, patterns, sewing machines and expert advice.
Other ideas we can arrange:
- Use professional models
- Video the final show
- Invite a designer/fashion editor to judge
Judges and guests will be invited to watch the fashion show later on that day. The teams need to make sure they are ready backstage and that they have the running order, music and choreography 100%. Photographers will also be there to take shots of the final collections.
- Event Manager
- Experienced instructors/ fashion students
- £5 million public liability
- Photographer for final show
- All materials and equipment required to create a collection
- Music and PA system
- Transport & Mileage
Cat walk set and lighting
(We can arrange this for you!)