“A collaborative exercise to motivate your team whilst highlighting how we can all make a difference to global warming”
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Team Building Event
- Environmental Awareness
|Numbers:||10 - 100 participants|
|Location:||Indoors or outdoors
|Times:||1.5 - 3 hours
- To have a clearer understanding of environmental issues & sustainability.
- To demonstrate issues related to team dynamics, problem solving, time management, organisation, and leadership under time constraints.
- To encourage creativity and communication.
- Revitalise a one team philosophy
How it works:
Art tutors will demonstrate and explain the various techniques to create a sculpture. Next participants will decide which medium and style they want to use and begin their own project (please note that projects can take from 1 hour to 3 hours). The teams must then build a 3D work of art using the recyclable materials available.
As part of the overall challenge teams will need to complete a series of mini Eco Challenges, in order to earn the recycled materials to construct their models. These tasks include a carbon footprint calculator; recycle sign challenge and an eco quiz.
All the final pieces will be displayed at the end of the session and teams must present their work to the rest of the group. A winning sculpture can be selected by our art tutors if appropriate.
- Event manager
- Experienced art tutors
- Tools and equipment
- Disposable table covers, aprons & gloves
- All recycled and art materials
- £5 Mlllion public liability
- Transport & Mileage