“An interactive workshop to motivate your team and identify what changes they can implement to make a difference to global warming”
Team Building Event
- Employee awareness
|Numbers:||10 - 100 participants|
|Location:||Indoors or outdoors
- To have a clearer understanding of environmental issues & sustainability.
- To demonstrate issues related to team dynamics, problem solving, time management, organisation, and leadership under time constraints.
- To encourage creativity and communication.
- Revitalise a one team philosophy.
How it works:
Following a presentation the group will be broken up into smaller focus groups and are asked to come up with ideas and suggestions for the company to take on board as part of their ‘Go Green’ action plan. In addition they will need to create a visual representation of their key focus area. These ideas are then bought back to the whole group for discussion and implementation of a ‘Go Green’ action plan.
The workshop results in the group creating an actual action plan that will be used back in the office, at home or within the community.
- Event manager
- Environmental expert
- Tools and equipment
- Laptop and projector for presentation
- £2 Million public liability
- Transport & Mileage